I'm a children's author, wife and mum in no particular order. I perform these jobs simultaneously and I love them all!

Monday 19 September 2016

'Brave' by Lynn Jenkins and Kirrili Lonergan - Book Launch Saturday, 17th September


Congratulations to Lynn Jenkins and Kirrili Lonergan on the launch of their new picture book, 'Brave', the second book in their Lessons of a LAC series.

Friends, family, colleges and more gathered at The Locale in New Lambton, Newcastle to celebrate with the girls on Saturday, 17th September.

Cupcakes, craft activities, story time, prizes and lolly bags helped make the atmosphere fun and enjoyable for all ages.

MacLean's Booksellers, Hamilton were onsite helping everyone get their hands on a copy.

I was the chief photographer, hence why there are no photos of me. Phew!

Enjoy the following photos as this blog post is more like a visual diary
 - and all photos have been taken on a better camera than my phone :)

Enjoy xxx









MacLean's Booksellers, Hamilton pop up bookshop








My munchkins!



Storytime!

A fork in the road

Speeches













No comments:

Post a Comment